Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So much to blog, so little time...

Sorry it's been so long since we've updated you on what's going on in our lives. Unfortunately, I don't have time right now to write much, but here are some things that we'll try to blog about in the next few days:

> A 2 hour wait at the doctor's office.
> Noelle has her first ear infection...fun fun.
> Sarah's taking a cake decorating class...now that is real fun!
> Sarah went on a retreat this last weekend.
> Chris stayed at home with Noelle while Sarah was gone.

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I could think of right now. (Plus I need to finish so I can go make some icing for my class tonight!)

And for those of you out there who only visit because of the pictures:

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was wondering how the retreat and Chris keeping Noelle went.

Mallory has officially joined the "ear infection" club. We went to the doctor last night and she's got one in her right ear. Poor babies. They are NO fun (for their parents either!).