Well, I did not like the fact that it put the same comment on here twice, but I did want you to know what I said:Sweet pictures of everyone! Jared does not need that pacifier. Doesn't he have another one?
These just make me laugh. What hair! I'm so hoping our little one has a even half that! Jack had some and Ty had a bald-on-top old man cut, that is before he lost all of it. Looks like ya'll are doing good. So far we are looking good for Tuesday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, I did not like the fact that it put the same comment on here twice, but I did want you to know what I said:
Sweet pictures of everyone! Jared does not need that pacifier. Doesn't he have another one?
These just make me laugh. What hair! I'm so hoping our little one has a even half that! Jack had some and Ty had a bald-on-top old man cut, that is before he lost all of it. Looks like ya'll are doing good. So far we are looking good for Tuesday.
Post a Comment