YEAH! Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I pray these days will be full to overflowing for you all. There were challenges when Noelle came home. I pray these days will be marked with blessing after blessing.
so good to see these of your precious family! Troy's been telling me about your little one. Glad all is well and your are right! GOD IS GOOD! congratulations!
5 comments:
All of these pictures make us so happy. He is beautiful! Congratulations to your family!
Melene and Joe
YEAH! Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I pray these days will be full to overflowing for you all. There were challenges when Noelle came home. I pray these days will be marked with blessing after blessing.
congratulations! it's just freakin awesome.
-robbie
Hey guys!
We would love to bring yall dinner some time! Just let us know what works best for you!
He is precious!
love yall,
DJ and Andrea
so good to see these of your precious family! Troy's been telling me about your little one. Glad all is well and your are right! GOD IS GOOD! congratulations!
Post a Comment