Jared Christopher arrived at 12:31 p.m. today and is doing great! He weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. He has been very happy and content so far. He ate well this evening and then was alert for the next couple of hours. We think he looks a lot like Noelle did when she was born. Jared definitely has a head full of hair like Noelle (you can see a baby picture of her here).
Thank you so much for praying for us. We will continue to update over the next few days.
WOOOO HOOO! He is beautiful! Congratulations Mathis family! Noelle will be a fabulous big sister! I love the picture of Chris holding Jared and Noelle smiling so sweetly! Just precious! So happy for y'all!
So great to get to hold my first Grandson yesterday. You are a wonderful family. I'm so glad that the birth went so well. Looks like it will be time for his first haircut pretty soon!
11 comments:
Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! I just love the look on Noelle's face when she is looking at Jared, it is priceless :-)
How wonderful!!! He is so beautiful, and Noelle just looks so happy! We are praising the Lord with you guys!!
Congratulations!!!!
YAY!! I am so super happy for ya'll and so thankful everything went well. Can't wait to meet him :)
WOOOO HOOO! He is beautiful! Congratulations Mathis family! Noelle will be a fabulous big sister! I love the picture of Chris holding Jared and Noelle smiling so sweetly! Just precious! So happy for y'all!
What a beautiful family. Congrats to you all!
-Colleen
Noelle looks so proud! And Jared looks JUST like Noelle...all of that hair!!!! So happy for y'all and thankful Jared is here!
So great to get to hold my first Grandson yesterday. You are a wonderful family. I'm so glad that the birth went so well. Looks like it will be time for his first haircut pretty soon!
Congratulations!! He is precious!!
-Misty Mills
Congratulations! You all look so happy. God is so good!
Belinda
congrats!! noelle was all smiles sun morn in the nursery (i was with the 3/4 yr olds) she was very excited to be a big sister!
Post a Comment