As many of you know, I have an awesome wife. There are many reasons that she is awesome, but one of the more recent examples of her awesomeness was that she gave me tickets to the A&M-Arkansas game at the new Cowboys Stadium for Father's Day. Despite the outcome of the game, we had an awesome time watching the Aggies and experiencing all that is Jerry Jones World.
** This was Jared's first time to attend an Aggie game; however, he had a somewhat obstructed view.
My brief thoughts on the game:
A&M lost 47-19, but I somehow didn't come away as discouraged as you might think. It's quite puzzling that A&M had more total yards, more first downs, more time of possession, and fewer turnovers yet lost by 28 points. I'd prefer to win the game rather than the statistics. Maybe we can work toward that for next week.


We got to spend some time with a good friend of ours from back home.



It's a long way down. Just ask Sarah what she thought about it.


Jerrod Johnson spent most of the game running for his life.

Moral victory: Our band was better.




No comments:
Post a Comment