Thursday, October 01, 2009

Open Letter

Dear Readers,

Tonight as we were having Noelle get undressed for her bath, she took off her shirt and blew her nose into it. One parent quickly asked her what she was doing, but the other parent jumped in and said that he or she told Noelle that if her clothes were already dirty and about to be put in the laundry hamper, it was ok for her to blow her nose in them.

So that I don't have to mention any names, please leave a comment and tell me which parent you believe has instructed Noelle to use her clothing as a Kleenex. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

The Other Parent

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Sarah would think as I would, that if something is "dirty" and was going to be washed anyway then a little more "dirt" wasn't going to hurt anything.

Anonymous said...

I think the obvious answer to this question is Chris, and that the previous anonymous post is quite possibly also his work....

Sorry, Chris, I just think Sarah would think snot on clothes is gross.

To God be the glory... said...

I can't even imagine. I never even thought of doing such a thing until I got married :)

David said...

I think Chris told her it was OK to blow her nose on clothes destined for the hamper...at least I hope so! It just sounds like something Chris would do.

gary & kimber said...

My instinct is to say that it was Chris who told her to blow her nose on her clothes, which is why I'm going to guess Sarah. (It's got to be a trick question, right?)

Benson Hines said...

For some reason, I thought Sarah. Not sure, though, because I could probably go either way. :)

Or Hannah told her to. Actually, that's my guess. And you should probably then take Noelle to a psychologist. Or take Hannah to a vet-exorcist.