If you woke up tomorrow and had to choose, would you rather grow a little bit taller every day for the rest of your life or shrink a little bit every day for the rest of your life?
Brad and I play this game all the time. I am so indecisive that I usually say, "Neither!", but he makes me choose one. It's usually gross stuff like eating a pound of worms or licking the pavement.
I guess I'd rather shrink a little bit every day. Although, it would depend on how much is a "little bit".
Shannon - I've definitely played the game with worse choices. I figured I would give people an easy one to start with and then hit them with the really good questions later on.
Kelly - I agree that eventually turning into the 60 foot giant that everyone laughed at wouldn't be much fun.
I wasn't alive in the 30s. I don't know what high water pants are. Sorry.
5 comments:
Interesting question. I'm not quite sure. I'm 5'6 right now, so I'd be starting right at an average height...not sure which way would be better?
It seems like life would get pretty difficult if you were crazy tall.
We'd rather shrink so we wouldn't be wearing "high water" pants!
Mom and Aunt Kathleen
Brad and I play this game all the time. I am so indecisive that I usually say, "Neither!", but he makes me choose one. It's usually gross stuff like eating a pound of worms or licking the pavement.
I guess I'd rather shrink a little bit every day. Although, it would depend on how much is a "little bit".
Shannon - I've definitely played the game with worse choices. I figured I would give people an easy one to start with and then hit them with the really good questions later on.
Kelly - I agree that eventually turning into the 60 foot giant that everyone laughed at wouldn't be much fun.
I wasn't alive in the 30s. I don't know what high water pants are. Sorry.
Well, neither were we. I must now seek therapy for my sister since today is her 55th birthday. Can you suggest anyone? Mom
Post a Comment