It's been a while since we've blogged...mainly because there's not a lot going on here worth blogging about! Here are the most interesting things going on, but to say they are interesting may be stretching it a bit.


Also, Chris is home from work on Spring Break this week. Yea! I'll be spending time with my mom learning more about sewing. We have to finish the projects we started when she was here a couple of weeks ago. Chris will be watching all the NCAA action, rooting on the Aggies!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to College Station to see A&M play against Missouri. We had a really fun weekend away. It was our first time to leave Noelle overnight, which was hard to do, but we had a great time. She stayed with Chris' parents & they had a wonderful time, too! While we were in Aggieland, we walked around campus and visited all of our favorite places. We also ate at our favorite restaurants. I had such a fun time shopping for Aggie clothes for Noelle. (They're hard to come by in Abilene.) We took the picture of us under the Century Tree, which is a common place for Aggies to get engaged. The next picture is of the A&M senior basketball players. 
Next subject...Noelle has ear infection #2. This time it is the left ear. Considering the fact that she's sick, she's still been pretty happy most of the time. She was up most of Saturday night, but didn't have fever or anything, so we went ahead and went to church on Sunday because we both had nursery duty. Noelle was pretty good until we left to go to the worship service. Then she got fussy & I couldn't calm her down. The rest of the afternoon she had a fever. Poor thing.
I made my first cake for someone last week. So I guess I'm officially in business! It was for a western themed baby shower at Chris' work. I had lots of fun making it, but I really underestimated how much time it would take to make it. The decorating didn't take too long, but it took a long time to bake the cake since I did it in portions because my oven is small. The second cake pictured is one I did for my class...we learned how to make roses out of frosting!
I made my first cake for someone last week. So I guess I'm officially in business! It was for a western themed baby shower at Chris' work. I had lots of fun making it, but I really underestimated how much time it would take to make it. The decorating didn't take too long, but it took a long time to bake the cake since I did it in portions because my oven is small. The second cake pictured is one I did for my class...we learned how to make roses out of frosting!
Also, Chris is home from work on Spring Break this week. Yea! I'll be spending time with my mom learning more about sewing. We have to finish the projects we started when she was here a couple of weeks ago. Chris will be watching all the NCAA action, rooting on the Aggies!
One last random note...I'm not a big fan of Daylight Savings Time. It seems to mess me up for a week. Chris thinks I make it up, but I feel like a zombie when I wake up. (Well, I normally feel like a zombie, but it's worse now!) Speaking of zombie...I think this picture of Noelle is hysterical!
To finish up, here are some cute pictures of Noelle. I hope you're having a great week!

5 comments:
I've been checking for an update!
Your cakes are beautiful. Can you make one for Mallory's birthday and Fed Ex it? :)
I love her pigtails!! And the sleepy-head picture is too cute.
Those pigtails are adorable!!
Hey Guys,
FYI: Posting pictures of yummy cakes is considered 'cruel & unusual' by those of us who have an uncontrollable sweet tooth - especially when there's nothing in the house to calm it down!
Good luck during March Madness!
W
Hey Kimber & Shannon...I think the pigtails make Noelle look WAY too old! I know that pierced ears and make-up will come way too soon!
Wade...I'm hoping the tempting pictures will start up some business. It's too bad y'all don't live closer to Abilene. I'm not sure how well the whole Fedex thing would work out. :-)
Sarah & Noelle -
I love you and I miss you!
Post a Comment