Friday, March 19, 2010

Noelle's Kids

A few weeks ago Noelle informed us that she has 3 children: Chloe, Emma, and Sean. It gave us a chuckle, but we didn't think too much of it. We now think about them often...since we hear about them often...like every 4 minutes. Here are some things we know about Noelle's children:

  • All 3 of them are five years old, yet none of them are twins. Emma is having a birthday today (or tomorrow.) She'll be 70.
  • Noelle initially told us she doesn't have a husband. She just lives with her kids. Then after about a week she said she did have a husband, Bob. After a couple of days of hearing Noelle say, "My husband and I..." we informed her that she no longer has a husband.
  • Her kids are very tiny and fit/live in her shoe.
  • When Sarah was sewing, Noelle said that all of her kids were on a pin cushion. She then proceeded to swing them around, but they all had seat belts so they were safe.
  • They all share a room and a bed, but each one has his/her own TV in the room.
  • She said that when her kids were little they had a humongous crib and lived in an even "humongouser" house.
  • They frequently talk in their bed and keep Noelle awake at night or wake her up early in the morning.
  • They usually behave well, but sometimes she has to spank them or put them in the corner.
  • They like to eat "bananas, fruits, fruit snacks, vegetables, and carrots." None of them seem to suffer from food allergies, and often eat things Noelle can't.
  • For dinner, her kids had cupcakes, ice cream, lettuce, watermelon, and cake.
  • Noelle also has 1 cat (Pepper) and 2 dogs (Cherry Cherry and Juicy Juicy).
  • Recently, Noelle informed us that she also had twins (Zoe and Bobtail).
  • Yesterday, Noelle and her kids drove to heaven.
  • Just now Noelle told us, "I have so many kids I can't keep track!"
  • Recently when Noelle was praying, she said, "I pray for our family." At the end of the prayer, Chris thanked her for praying for us. She said, "No...I wasn't praying for you. I was praying for me and my kids."

4 comments:

The Jenkins said...

That is hilarious...such an imagination.

Baba said...

I think I am a great-grandfather now!

Gram said...

I am laughing so loud you can probably hear me from Athens! She is a hoot! I especially liked her last comment about praying! Personally, I'd like to hear more about Noelle & her husband!

To God be the glory... said...

How funny! Her imagination is wonderful.