Monday, February 23, 2009

First Hamburger

This is so sad. Our kid is over 2 1/2, and she hasn't ever had a hamburger! (I guess that's good for her cholesterol, though.) :-) Sorry, Shannon, but her first hamburger was from Jack in the Box. The reason? It's one of the only places where she can get both a hamburger and fries with no allergens in it. Plus I really, really like the Sourdough Jack and curly fries. Yum...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Smile for the camera:
Hmmm...not sure what to think:
What's on the inside?
My very own Jack!

The verdict: She thought the hamburger was OK, but loves the fries! Every time we go through any drive-thru, day or night, Noelle thinks we're getting french fries. This is a problem at Starbucks. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea that you found new food she could try! I'm so glad she liked the hamburger as well as the fries. Thanks for the update & all the pictures. We have loved them!

Yours Truly said...

Katie too. She has never eaten a hamburger and she's 2 1/2. Does that make her odd or health conscious?!

Shannon said...

Jack in the Box is okay for hamburgers, I'd just prefer a Taco Bueno here instead of Jack!!!

Mallory just had her first hamburger about 6 months ago. They aren't her favorite and she rarely eats it like a hamburger. Meat first, then bun. It probably grosses out every person in the restaurant:)

Noelle's shirt is super cute, I love those colors!!