Friday, June 27, 2008

"May I go high, please?"

Last Saturday morning we spent some time at the park. Noelle loves to swing. We swang, went down a slide, swang, walked across the bridge, swang, played with the wood chips, swang, looked at prairie dogs, and then went home. There were other requests to swing, but we only indulged her 4 times. We didn't want to be the swing hogs.











Here is Noelle waiving and saying, "Bye, bye. I love you prairie dogs!"

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sarah! I need to return your call, I'm so sorry!!

I've been bad at commenting, although I've been reading your blogs. All of it looks like so much fun! Can't believe how long Noelle's hair is getting (well, okay, I guess I can since she's had it since birth!). Your vacation looked fantastic, wish we were there again this year!

Okay, I'll call this weekend. Sorry again!!!