Go ahead and lock me up. I did it. I broke the law, Federal law that is. This evening I saw a few ants in our kitchen, so I retrieved my trusty Raid Ant & Roach Killer (with an outdoor fresh scent). Before using the product I wisely read the directions and warning labels. That's when I saw this:"It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling."
Before reading this I had fully planned on shaking the can before using it as well as holding the can 12 inches away from my target as specified in the directions, but then it dawned on me. If I refuse to follow these directions, I am in direct violation of Federal law. I'm not really sure what that means, but I bet it's not good. So I did it. I intentionally sprayed ants from 6 inches away, and I didn't even shake the can before spraying. I don't know what will end up happening to me, but at least I had fun being a rebel.
2 comments:
Little did you know...
I am an investigator for the federal government. I peruse the internet in hopes of finding tips about possible criminals such as yourself. The crime you have committed is no laughing matter, and I will see to it that you are brought to justice. Already I have a confession...what else do I need? Maybe the fines you will have to pay, and the time you will have to spend behind bars will teach you a lesson, and prevent you from committing such heinous acts in the future. I'm heading to your house...and don't send your teenage son to the door, I'm looking for you mister.
I looked up the reward for turning you in - it ain't much.
But once they bump it up to $50 bucks or so I'll be making my way west!!
Post a Comment