Noelle, Sarah, and I were driving yesterday and got stuck in traffic. As we were inching along, Noelle and I had the following conversation:
Noelle: "I see a rainbow! I see a rainbow!"
Chris: "I don't think there's a rainbow outside."
-- 30 second pause --
Noelle: "Oh. It's just a flag."
I looked out the window, and indeed she was correct. There was an American flag blowing in the wind.
1 comment:
Too cute!! I can't wait for Jonathan to start talking! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, so I loved looking back over all the old posts! While I'm on here, I have a question for Chris...I'm almost finished with my counseling degree (doing my internship this summer), and I was wondering how you got into counseling through the school district thing (not sure if you're still doing that or not) but I'm interested in learning more about that. Thanks! --Shanna
Post a Comment