Saturday, May 17, 2008

Name the Blog

Noelle's taking a nap, Sarah's sewing, and I'm bored. I want to change the title of our blog, but I'm not very creative. I'm leaving this title up (from my favorite episode of The Office) until Sarah or someone else can give me a better one.

Start firing away with ideas. I'm open to most anything (though Sarah doesn't want our last name or city in it because she is paranoid that someone will stalk her).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't change a thing! Baba

Jacob said...

I thought Sleep Deprived was good.

Your current (I hope temporary) name should be changed immediately.

I'm not very creative either...but here's a couple of tries (maybe it will get you in the right direction):
-"Anti-Wrinkle Cream"
-"No My Parents Aren't Home"

Anonymous said...

Here's my contribution...
You could substitute any term you prefer to call yourself for folks.


The Aggie lovin' Toddler Totin' Folks

Blessings,
Corrie

Wade said...

How about "Stalking Sarah"?

It can refer to those moments when Noelle is real clingy and wants mommy . . . or it could refer to those really uncomfortable stares she gets from perfect strangers at United!

Actually, I like "Sleep Deprived" . . . I wouldn't change it.

Chris and Sarah said...

Another name I'm considering is Gingivitis. I just like the way that word sounds.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

"How about Chris & Sarah Walters from Erie, PA"?

That has kind of a nice ring to it!

Ryan Smith said...

How about "Texas A&M will cost $xxxxx.xx per year in 2024" -- of course you'd have to do some math there to figure that one out. Will 2024 be the correct year?