Sunday, September 09, 2007
I Don't Have A Title
Sarah and I started this blog over a year ago so that we could keep family and friends updated on Noelle and all that she is doing. We did not start the blog so that I could talk about how worried I am about A&M's football team, how suspect they looked against I-AA Montana State last week, or how embarrassing it was that it took triple overtime to beat Fresno State yesterday. It would be out of place for me to talk about how poor their pass defense is, how one-dimensional their offense is, and that even though they won their first two games, they may have a very long season ahead of them once Big 12 play begins. None of this has anything to do with Noelle or the purpose of our blog, so I won't mention any of it. I'll just share some recent pictures of Noelle with you.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
But at the same time, I'm sure one of your goals in parenting is to raise Noelle to be knowledgable and well-spoken on the topic of Aggie sports . . . and to do that you may want your friends and family to help you stay sharp in delivering hot sports opinions . . . and what better forum for such a discussion than your blog; especially if it is for the benefit of your sweet daughter!
So let me ask you a one-word question: Franchione?
I knew it wasn't possible for you "not to have any new pictures of Noelle"! Can't believe her 2 front teeth!
I especially like the last picture in the Aggie regalia...which brings up the Aggies. I concur with your comments, and likewise am concerned about the fate of our beloved team - I hope this season isn't as long as it feels like it's going to be! Why does every game have to be a stressful, down to the wire game (like ALL of last season)? By the end of the season I'm so worn out (and obviously our team is too since they don't show up to play in the bowl games).
I personally think the Aggies must have some death wishes for their fans or something...don't they know some of us are way too young for heart attacks? We were just thankful we did not delay supper to wait for them to finish the game when there were 40 seconds left in regulation. Needless to say, in our household, the opinion stands that we are too young for heart attacks and the Aggies are not worth missing a meal for!
Wade -
I sure don't think Fran is the best coach in the country (he definitely has some game management and play calling skills to brush up on), but I don't want him to get fired because I don't want to go through another several years breaking in a new coach, staff, etc.
Shannon -
You're right. "No new pictures" actually translates to "Chris is too lazy to post any new pictures."
Jacob -
I enjoy watching exciting football games. I just wish A&M wasn't always the team playing in the exciting football game, and I sure wish we weren't playing in an exciting football game against Fresno State.
Corrie -
I think I forgot about dinner Saturday.
So what exactly are your feelings about Aggie football so far? I thought you might discuss it in this blog, but clearly it's only about Noelle, unless "Sleep Deprived" has a new meaning lately.
Discussing A&M football on the blog is inappropriate and I wouldn't do that; however, discussing it on the comments is completely acceptable.
I've always heard that a team will improve the most between their first and second game. If that is true, then it's time for me to think about basketball season.
Post a Comment