OK...normally I don't do tags, but it's 11:30pm and I can't sleep, so I'll go for it.
1) I like to sleep with my feet hanging over the end of the bed, but don't like to hang my arm over the side. I think I'm afraid some kind of bug will crawl on me or something. Why I think it won't get my feet, I don't know.
2) My very favorite cereal is Count Chocula, which I'm sad to say is also one of Dwight Schrute's favorites.
3) Speaking of which, I'm in the middle of watching all episodes of The Office in order. Gotta get ready for September 27th!! I'm about halfway through Season 3. I started this when I was sick and actually watched all of the episodes and bonus material (including all commentaries) for Season 1. Wow I feel cool.
4) I like the colors orange and brown, but only because I feel sorry for them because no one's favorite colors are ever orange or brown. (Although, I am getting to where I genuinely like brown.)
5) Favorite movies: Father of the Bride, Home Alone, and The Spanish Prisoner.
6) I love going to the beach. It's been more than 2 years since we've been and I think I'm having withdrawal issues.
7) My closet is always a wreck. I can spend hours organizing it and 3 days later it's trashed. Thank goodness Chris has his own closet because it would drive him crazy. (His shirts are even arranged by color!) It's ironic that my closet is technically the only room in our whole house that has all interior walls in case of a tornado.
8) When Chris and I were in college, we would actually hold hands while we rode our bikes. Ahhh, how sweet.
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to add your own 8 random facts to your blogs if you want!
No comments:
Post a Comment