I also thought that while I was online, I'd upload some of the pictures I was trying to do yesterday. It turns out that our USB cable was bad, and we switched it out for another one.
Here's Noelle "cleaning" her high chair with a sock she got out of the laundry basket. I wonder why she's playing with that when she has a bajillion toys??
This is when Noelle and Chris were reunited after a week.
Here's us taking a dip in Noelle's kiddie pool. I love her hat!
3 comments:
Love the pictures and the update!
We turned Mallory around forward facing around 13 months and she loved it...but, now we can't eat or drink anything in front of her because she wants it! Seriously. She will just see the fast food bag or drink and start signing please! Turkey!
That's funny! I've noticed that in the last week or so, Noelle is much more interested in what we are eating. If I have a snack in the middle of the day she just looks at me with her pitiful eyes! I think the times of hiding cookies in my closet are about to start. Haha!
True confession: on days when I just need five minutes to myself and a piece of chocolate, I've been known to sneak it into the laundry room (which is two steps away from the pantry in our house). Then, when someone comes looking for me, I bang around a little bit and say "Just a minute!" :-)
Post a Comment