And now--a "Moment of Ewwww." I found these teething biscuits that Noelle could actually have. (We suspect she may have more allergies, and these are completely dairy-free & soy-free.) Instead of biting on it, she sucked on it for about 30 minutes. The thing was so soggy and gross. It's hard to tell from this picture, but she had the stuff all over her and was sticky all the way up her arms. She really liked it, though, because when we took it away she cried big time. I guess if you only have 1 and a half teeth it's kind of hard to manage those things. Just when I was thinking that we wasted money buying them, I realized a perfect use for them...they'll keep her busy when we go out to eat! Maybe I did find something to control her volume. :-)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Another Memory Making Day
Today we had a lot of fun with a little less public humiliation (but there wasn't any free food.) :-) Noelle went swimming for the first time. We went to the pool at the state park. They have a great kiddie pool, although it was pretty crowded today. (And there were kids that were definitely too old to be in a kiddie pool.) Anyway, we still had a really fun time. We thought she would love swimming because she loves bath time. Noelle was pretty fussy at first. I think that it was mainly because of all of the kids that were there. There was lots of excitement and she got splashed a few times. After she got used to it, she had a fun time and was splashing around. Chris and I enjoyed being in the pool, too, although Chris had a boy come up to him and spit water in his face. (Which is gross already, but then you think about the fact that it was kiddie pool water. Yuck!!) Here are some pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I especially love the cow pictures and the fact that Chris would Moo intermittently. tje teething biscuit sounds like a good idea and the pool pictures are colorful and wonderful. Mimi really loves the blog !! Love !!!!!
Post a Comment