Good to know. This morning was try #3. On the side of the cereal box it said some kids take 10-15 times! I really don't see how oatmeal cereal tastes that much different from the rice cereal, which she loves. I'm wondering how fruits & veggies will go!
I've heard that oatmeal cereal does has a stronger taste (never taste tested it myself, don't worry). Mallory likes the oatmeal better than the rice cereal. Interesting. We had our first meat tonight. Turkey with sweet potatoes. She finished the whole thing. Looks like she'll have an appetite like her mommy...5 chocolate chip cookies in one sitting (pregnant or not!!)!
I've been thinking about you tonight. Brad is gone and I'm in the process of striping our walls in the bedroom...what a pain! Thank you, thank you for doing that with me in Abilene...what a great friend you are!
3 comments:
LOL. Our pediatrician's office recommends that you introduce a food to a child *seven* times before you can finally say they don't like it. :-P
Good to know. This morning was try #3. On the side of the cereal box it said some kids take 10-15 times! I really don't see how oatmeal cereal tastes that much different from the rice cereal, which she loves. I'm wondering how fruits & veggies will go!
I've heard that oatmeal cereal does has a stronger taste (never taste tested it myself, don't worry). Mallory likes the oatmeal better than the rice cereal. Interesting. We had our first meat tonight. Turkey with sweet potatoes. She finished the whole thing. Looks like she'll have an appetite like her mommy...5 chocolate chip cookies in one sitting (pregnant or not!!)!
I've been thinking about you tonight. Brad is gone and I'm in the process of striping our walls in the bedroom...what a pain! Thank you, thank you for doing that with me in Abilene...what a great friend you are!
Post a Comment