Since Chris' grandmother loves snakes so much we know that she will be thrilled to learn that we took her great-grandchildren to the world's largest rattlesnake round-up today. Noelle & Jared loved seeing the snakes, but Noelle wasn't too keen on having her picture taken with one, and she certainly did not want to touch one!
In case you can't tell, Noelle is freaking out!
Eating fried rattlesnake
Kyle got to see the snakes from the baby backpack.
Skinning the snakes
Ending the day at Whataburger
5 comments:
I wondered "what fun thing" you were doing today. Visiting a rattlesnake show was not something that even momentarily crossed my mind. I am right there with Noelle freaking out!!
I'm glad you took Kyle out of the carrier before taking that picture Sarah!!!! That roundup is one thing we never visited (nor plan to ever) when we lived in Abilene. *shudder*
Side note...noelle's hair is adorable! :)
First of all ...I am speechless...."fear and quaking" has come upon me. Noelle, you get the Most Sensible Award (for freaking out). Never in all my many years would I have guessed that Sarah would allow a RS to be so near her. I must say.... that is something interesting that you all did for Spring Break. (I have one question....were you constantly looking on the ground to see if one had gotten loose?)
Sarah gets lot of credit from me for being such a "COOL MOM" (and a good sport)! Baba
If you get a hankering to have a rattler draped around your neck, just come visit us. I am sure we could find one for you.
P.S. Once again, no picture of your "three" children together.
Post a Comment