Great pictures! Jared looks like he was either trying to make an escape or he was on the lookout for bugs.
Chris, has Mimi seen these? And what has she said to you about Jared on the ledge? It's as she feared...only it's not at my house!
Mimi hasn't said anything to me yet, but I definitely had her in mind when I posted those pictures. I'll let you know what she says.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pictures! Jared looks like he was either trying to make an escape or he was on the lookout for bugs.
Chris, has Mimi seen these? And what has she said to you about Jared on the ledge? It's as she feared...only it's not at my house!
Mimi hasn't said anything to me yet, but I definitely had her in mind when I posted those pictures. I'll let you know what she says.
Post a Comment