Had a deja vu experience looking at the pictures. Kyle really looks like Jared.
Oops! I forgot to sign out of Highland MOPS.--Brenda
Precious, adorable children and Mama ! I think Kyle looks like Curtis.
Yea, like Mimi said, he sure is a handsome guy!
I love these pictures. I think Kyle looks like Chris in these pics. And I think Kyle may have been up at night with a sore neck after Noelle loved him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Had a deja vu experience looking at the pictures. Kyle really looks like Jared.
Oops! I forgot to sign out of Highland MOPS.--Brenda
Precious, adorable children and Mama ! I think Kyle looks like Curtis.
Yea, like Mimi said, he sure is a handsome guy!
I love these pictures. I think Kyle looks like Chris in these pics. And I think Kyle may have been up at night with a sore neck after Noelle loved him!
Post a Comment