These are great!
So sweet! I love how Jared is sharing toys with his brother - just precious!
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS! You knew I'd love them!
Great shots! My favorite is the one where Noelle is looking at Jared after he was hugging Kyle. She has this expression that's kind of wary, like "I'm keeping my eye on you to make sure you stay in line." ;-)
Great pix. I got to get busy and update my computer wallpaper now!
Ohhhhhhhhh ...my, my, my, These are priceless. It looks like all harmonyfor three precious siblings.I love you
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are great!
So sweet! I love how Jared is sharing toys with his brother - just precious!
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS! You knew I'd love them!
Great shots! My favorite is the one where Noelle is looking at Jared after he was hugging Kyle. She has this expression that's kind of wary, like "I'm keeping my eye on you to make sure you stay in line." ;-)
Great pix. I got to get busy and update my computer wallpaper now!
Ohhhhhhhhh ...my, my, my, These are priceless. It looks like all harmony
for three precious siblings.
I love you
Post a Comment