G. Which I think is the most likely of the whole bunch.
Here's a quick explanation of our weekend:
--Our car was in the HEB parking lot and wouldn't start, but thankfully it was an easy fix and the car was in Abilene and not one of Chris' schools out of town.
--Chris jammed his ring finger playing basketball. At the time it didn't seem too bad, but once he looked at it and realized it was swelling and bruised, it was too late to take off his ring. We waited a day, but it got bad enough we thought it should come off. We were very glad the fire department did it for free!
--Our family got a stomach bug. Jared started the festivities off on Friday, but I figured it was a food allergy thing. Then Saturday evening I threw up. At first I thought it was just pregnancy related. But after 3 times I realized that probably our family had a virus. (Apparently, I'm a slow learner.) Then Chris and Noelle followed. We're all on the mend now, and really hoping my parents don't get it since they were visiting for Easter.
--Finally, to top off the weekend, we had baseball sized hail. We're thankful it was just hail, though, because there were several tornadoes in the area.
2 comments:
Just realized I was supposed to guess which one didn't happen! I was guessing which one actually did happen! I guess I am a slow learner too! ;)
You've got to be kidding me. Sounds slightly like a weekend we had several weeks ago, but yours was way worst, in my humble opinion.
Post a Comment