Tuesday, August 03, 2010

7 Month Outtakes

Taking a picture with blocks each month was an idea I stole from a friend's sister. However, it's getting progressively harder as the months go by.







6 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Is he sitting in a dog's bed?!

Chris and Sarah said...

Yes, but it's a very nice dog bed!

Chris and Sarah said...

You are very observant!! I was wondering if anyone would notice. Here's the story. We were at my parent's house when we took these pictures. My parents got a dog bed recently, but none of their dogs like it so it's never used. I think it looks like a tiny love seat. :-)

Gramps said...

Too cute! I laughed out loud when I saw them.

Shannon said...

I used to bring a (new) dog bed with us when Mallory was an infant. It was the perfect place for her to nap in hotels!

I'm sure Kelly has tons of out-takes as well! It gets harder when they get movin'!!

Gram said...

The outtakes were great! They back up your previous narrative.