Monday, November 09, 2009

Do you have the time?

Starting in college I (Sarah) stopped wearing a watch. I know that to some of you, that probably stresses you out knowing that someone would actually go without a watch on purpose. :-) But, I really enjoy it! Anyway, Chris still wears one, and Noelle & Chris have a fun game they play where she takes off his watch and Chris tickles her.

Well, today, Noelle found an old watch in a drawer, put it on, and here was our following conversation:

N: "Now I'm a daddy because I have a watch!"
S: "Oh, really? Do mommies ever wear watches?"
N: "Sometimes. Some kinds of moms do and some moms don't."
S: "What about me?"
N: "No."
S: "What kind of mom am I since I don't wear a watch?"
N: "Just a plain mom."

I never found out what kind of mom actually wears a watch. :-)

No comments: