Wow! Noelle is such a good mix of you and Chris!! She looks exactly like you in that last picture, but then the next time I see her, I think she looks just like Chris. So weird.
Mallory came out of her room the other day with a swim diaper on her head saying, "Look mommy, the hat fits!" Funny little girls!
2 comments:
Wow! Noelle is such a good mix of you and Chris!! She looks exactly like you in that last picture, but then the next time I see her, I think she looks just like Chris. So weird.
Mallory came out of her room the other day with a swim diaper on her head saying, "Look mommy, the hat fits!" Funny little girls!
That is funny. The good news is that you did it as a kid as well and still steared clear of a future in bank robberies. :)
Post a Comment