Again, we want to express our gratitude for all of you who have shown love to us in many ways this week. We are both doing well considering the circumstances. Physically, Sarah is doing very well. God has truly been gracious to her in this regard. We were both able to sleep well last night and will be able to continue to rest throughout the day today. Tomorrow afternoon we are having a graveside memorial service for family only. You can pray for both of us during that time. It will be a sad time, but it will also provide some healing and a way to honor our son's life. For those of you who live in town, we look forward to seeing you at church on Sunday.
If you were considering sending flowers for the service or to our house, we would ask that instead you make a donation to the Lia Grace Tyler Memorial Fund at South Side Baptist Church.
4 comments:
My prayers are with you. I really have no words to express my sympathy for you. I love you both. May God continue to be ever present in your lives as you go through this difficult time.
I have thought about you guys often throughout the last few days. Brad and I are so sorry for your loss of a son. What a special way to honor him tomorrow (and to honor Lia). We love you guys.
I haven't been able to spend much time in blogland lately but Kelly has kept me posted. I'm so sorry and am without words for you.
Prayers, my friends.
Chris and Sarah,
I'm not sure if you guys remember me, but I have kept up with your blog off and on for the past couple of years since Dan and I moved to KY. I just want you to know that about this time last year we were going through a very similar situation, I am so sorry, it's a tough road. And just want to let you know that I will be praying for you guys.
Post a Comment