Chris: Noelle, you need to stop throwing a fit.
Fit continues
Chris: Noelle, you will get a spanking if you keep throwing a fit. Do you want a spanking?
Noelle: No!
Chris: Do you like spankings?
Noelle: No, but I do like bacon.
________________________________________________________
After thinking about our conversation for a little while, the following thoughts/questions came to mind:
- Why did I ask her if she likes spankings? Did I think she was going to say yes? Was her answer going to have any influence on what I did?
- Why would she all of the sudden mention bacon? Was this just a ploy to distract me?
- Why would she say that she likes bacon? She's never even had bacon before!
4 comments:
I find my self laughing almost every single time I read your families' blog! Noelle is such a funny little girl! I wish i lived in Abilene still so I could babysit her! I would LOVE it! She is WAY too cute! I can't wait to meet the new baby!
Great job, Noelle, in learning to redirect Daddy! It apparently worked...with a lot of your family! Gram & Baba were also distracted by your bacon comment! We were so busy laughing that Gram didn't even wonder for a long time about the fit you were throwing!
hahahahaha, good times. Keep 'em coming! :)
HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment