Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lucy & Noelle

Some of our close friends, Nick and Amanda, are in the process of applying with the IMB to work in the missionfield overseas. This week they are at their candidate conference in Virginia. They will be in lots of meetings, interviews, etc. for the remainder of the week. Please spend time in prayer for them that they will clearly hear from God, have quality time together, and be protected from any attacks that satan might throw at them throughout the week.

While Nick and Amanda are in Virginia, Noelle is enjoying playing with their daughter Lucy. Here are some pictures from breakfast, as well as pre/post bathtime.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sarah and Chris are going to have big fun this week

Baba

gary & kimber said...

Lots of fun ... and lots of hair for such little ones! I'm not sure if I know Nick and Amanda, but if they're at candidate conference now, it sounds like we might be at orientation in Virginia at the same time!

Shannon said...

Good thing you know what to do with girls that have FULL heads of hair!!! Cute pictures...you guys are brave:)

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that's Nick and Amanda, used to be Johnson...I can't think of Nick's last name...must be mommy brain. But wow, their little girl has a lot of hair! Graham...that's it. Good, my mommy brain isn't too bad.

Corrie

Chris and Sarah said...

Baba - Yes, we are having lots of fun.

Kimber - It is a good thing that I'm an expert at pigtails. I don't think you know Nick and Amanda, but we'll make sure to have them look out for you when you guys are at orientation.

Shannon - Brave? Welcome to your life in about 2 weeks.

Corrie - I hate mommy brain too. We know Nick and Amanda Graham, but this is actually a different Nick and Amanda.