Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Applesauce

It seems as though each new stage of eating takes a long time and makes a big mess, but is still fun. The next stage for Noelle is mastering her spoon. She seems to have a lot of fun feeding herself, but we're back to very messy, sticky faces.








4 comments:

Krich said...

This is very humerous to me because I am sitting at the table reading your blog while Brooke is feeding herself oatmeal. It is all over her face,arms, hands, the chair and a little on the floor. We could probably take five baths in one day!! I feel your pain!!!hahahaha!!! It is pretty cute even though it is no fun to clean up!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Noelle! What a big girl you are to eat with your spoon. I can tell you are savoring every bite. Mmmmmm. Applesauce is good. Wait until you taste chocolate.
Love,
Gram

Shannon said...

Applesauce is one of Mallory's favorite foods right now. She asks for it at every meal. She has also started using the spoon and it's pretty funny. Sometimes I tell her no just so I don't have to clean up the mess...bad mommy, I know!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
Looks like gravity is her friend, at least with sticky stuff, allowing her to invert her spoon as it flies into the "hangar." Should be interesting with things like peas, etc.
Is Miss Noelle running yet?
-- Gramps