
Noelle finally rolled over all the way! She has done it 3 times...once a day for the past 3 days. It is definitely still an accident when it happens, but it's been so fun to watch her! I missed the very first time because I was at the grocery store while Chris was watching her. Bummer. But it was cool that he got to see it! I figure that there are going to be many milestones that I see first since I'm with her more. Anyway, I've gotten to see her do it the other times. Noelle seems pretty pleased with herself when she makes the last half turn. She is also getting to be much more content when she's on her tummy. Yea for progress!
Cereal is going pretty well. I think her digestive system is finally getting used to it. Man, I thought diapers were bad before...I don't think I want to feed her any vegetables or anything. Can she live on cereal until she's potty trained? :-) I'm also wondering why they are developmentally ready for solid foods about the same time they have mastered spitting and blowing spit bubbles? Noelle is having lots of fun playing with her food. Between spitting up and messing with cereal, I don't think I'm ever going to have clean looking clothes.
1 comment:
LOL. I think that once babies start eating solids, the best investment you can make is one of those laminate bibs with a pocket in the bottom. They may not be as cute, but they make clean-up 100 times easier!
Post a Comment