
Doesn't it just melt your heart? She isn't to the point where she's smiling all of the time, but she'll generally have a couple of times a day where you can spend a few minutes making faces at her that will make her smile and laugh. It's so adorable! She really thinks it's funny when you stick out your tongue.
Anyway, last night when she woke up to eat at 5:30 am, she was much more awake than normal. I usually don't even see her eyes open. But last night she just looked at me and smiled and giggled. I proceeded to tell her that it's much too early in the morning to be laughing! All of my baby books say that if you are wanting them to go back to sleep that you shouldn't really talk or interact with them, but last night I couldn't resist. I knew that I might end up having to wake up with her for the day at 5:30, but it was just so sweet to rock her and giggle with her. She did end up going back to sleep, but even if she didn't it would have been worth it for that cute little smile.
1 comment:
You are so right! There is no pricetag that you can put on your baby's smile. It is always a thrill when your baby smiles back. Giggles & smiles now....I can hardly wait!---Gram
Post a Comment