Friday, August 25, 2006

Wal-Mart



Well...Up to this point, Chris has really been the one posting all of the blogs, so I'm going to try my hand at it.

I wanted everyone to know that I made my first trip solo to Wal-Mart with Noelle yesterday. I used to HATE HATE HATE going there. Now I find that it is much more pleasant for 4 reasons:

1) I can go during the day--which means smaller crowds & not as many weirdos

2) I don't run the risk of running into former students unless they are truant or have dropped out (both real possibilities)

3) I'm not pregnant anymore and can bend down to get stuff on the bottom shelf & I don't get sick to my stomach from all of the smells

4) I have a really cute baby to keep me company--although yesterday she slept the whole time :-)

Anyway, I just strapped Noelle into her "frontpack" and we both made it just fine! I'm starting to feel more like a human now that I can get out of the house more. :-) I hope you enjoy the pictures!

--Sarah

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! It is a real accomplishment to go out in public with your newborn by yourself. I was so afraid Mallory would scream her head off and everyone would just stare at me. But I think she slept the whole time also.

I love how Noelle's socks match all of her outfits, too cute.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! I totally understand!!! I always watch the ladies with like 3,4, and 5 kiddos...I do not know how they do it!!! I am so glad that you are feeling like a human again. I know what you mean and it gets easier and more fun.

love,
Kara