Today is Noelle's 4th birthday! We have had such a great weekend celebrating with her. Yesterday we had her party (and I'll put up pictures of that later). Today we spent time with our families and at church.
This weekend Noelle said, "Since it's going to be my birthday, you don't have to call me Noelle. You can just call me Four. So if you need me, just say, 'Hey Four, come here!'"
We asked Noelle what her favorite part of her birthday was. She said, "Having candles on all my food & having people sing to me."
This weekend Noelle said, "Since it's going to be my birthday, you don't have to call me Noelle. You can just call me Four. So if you need me, just say, 'Hey Four, come here!'"
We asked Noelle what her favorite part of her birthday was. She said, "Having candles on all my food & having people sing to me."
Opening gifts early in the morning:
She chose cinnamon rolls and strawberries for breakfast:
Thanks Walt & Cheryl! (Happy b-day to you, too!)
Each year, we let Noelle start doing something new. This year, we let her have gum. (I know it's crazy that we haven't let her have it yet!) She loved it!
3 comments:
I really like the new fashion statement -- wearing several headbands at once. Maybe I'll try that. Mima
I had no idea her birthday was this weekend!! Please tell her "Mrs. Jenkins" says HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!! Oh and I wanted to come talk to ya'll at church this morning but ya'll are popular and I never got a chance:(
Looks like SOMEbody needs a grandfatherly lesson on how to blow bubble gum bubbles!
Post a Comment