Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Product Review: Bissell SpotBot

Hypothetically....

If it's the day you're getting your family pictures made
And your daughter runs into the bathroom while you're taking a shower
And she is hysterical because there are "buggies" in your dog's bed
And you hurry through the shower hoping that it's just fuzz or something
And you go examine the dog's bed and instead find a DEAD BIRD on the carpet
And if there are gross bird entrails all on the floor
And when you remove said bird with a Walmart sack there's a large bloody mess

The Bissell SpotBot does a great job of cleaning the carpet.

7 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

So did this really happen or not????

Chris and Sarah said...

Oh yes...it was totally disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I really hope that since it's summer, Chris is the one who did the cleaning!

Chris and Sarah said...

Yes, he did, thankfully! He wasn't home at the time, so I got to make the find. Then Noelle and I vacated that room until he got home. (Which was pretty inconvenient since we were getting ready for pictures!) I couldn't handle being anywhere close to the thing. Anyway, he was a sweetie and took care of it all.

Rebecca and Vic said...

Oh my goodness Sarah, I hate even finding a dead bug, I am so sorry you were the one to find the bird!! But good to know what works well in cleaning that kind of mess :-)

Baba said...

Sounds like Hannah is becoming a "bird" dog!

Ryan Smith said...

Seriously, no photo? Photo or it didn't happen!