She's actually a little more excited than she sounds in the video. :-)
We are really thrilled about the having a boy! (We don't have a name yet, but are narrowing it down quickly!) More importantly, the sonogram went really well today and the baby looks really healthy. He's measuring right on track and currently weighs 14 oz. Here are pictures from the sonogram:
Foot:
Face:
The boy parts:
7 comments:
YEAH! Very excited for all of you. I am glad things went well.
Boy oh boy it's a boy! We are so excited for you! We'll continue to pray that the Lord blesses Sarah and the baby with marvelous health. Love you all!
The Bakers
How very exciting!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations!! - Misty
I thought for sure it was a girl!!We're so excited for y'all and the news!!
I knew it! :) 14 oz...that is amazing!
congrats!
Post a Comment