Between a pregnant wife who can be emotional and a 4-year-old daughter who can be emotional, there's been quite a bit of crying at our house recently. So, let's make it into a game. Sarah and/or Noelle has cried about each of the following in the past week. Leave your guesses as to who cried for each one in the comments, and we'll post the answer soon.
- Who cried because there wasn't any more Jello?
- Who cried because her bread got smashed?
- Who cried because she accidentally swallowed her gum?
** The correct answers are now in the comments.**
6 comments:
I don't know but any of those would have been funny! I guess I'll go with jello.
definitely Sarah!
1) Mrs. Mathis
2) Noelle
3) Mixed - some say Mrs. Mathis, some say Noelle
(The Jackson boys
Great game!
1. Noelle
2. Sarah
3. Noelle
If I win, I want the prize to be a BBQ at your house this weekend ;)
Wow, I like this one!
1. Sarah
2. Sarah
3. Noelle
Sorry Sarah
No jello - Noelle
Smashed bread - Sarah
Swallowed gum - Noelle
Post a Comment