It's been a while since we've posted any videos, but Chris got a cool digital video recorder for his birthday. Videos, here we come.
Army Crawling
Big Boy Crawling
3 comments:
Gram
said...
Bring them on! These are great! Of course, I won't get anything done now. I'll just play videos of my grandchildren over & over. I can hear it now: Baba: What did you do today? Gram: I checked the blog.
Looks like Jared has not learned from Hannah yet. Aren't you supposed to stop at the edge of the carpet and then look around the corner to see if anyone is fixing your next meal? Plenty of time for him to get the finer points though, looks like he's got the basics down pretty well.
Jared is really fast.....now I guess you all are chasing and scrambling, including Noelle. I imagine she has learned to keep the door closed to her room.! Love.....M
3 comments:
Bring them on! These are great! Of course, I won't get anything done now. I'll just play videos of my grandchildren over & over. I can hear it now: Baba: What did you do today? Gram: I checked the blog.
Looks like Jared has not learned from Hannah yet. Aren't you supposed to stop at the edge of the carpet and then look around the corner to see if anyone is fixing your next meal?
Plenty of time for him to get the finer points though, looks like he's got the basics down pretty well.
Lickety Split....Lickety Split
Jared is really fast.....now I guess you all are chasing and scrambling, including Noelle. I imagine she has learned to keep the door closed to her room.!
Love.....M
Post a Comment