Friday, June 11, 2010

Gym-map-sticks

That's how Noelle says it. :-) We enrolled her in a 6-weeks gymnastics camp this summer. She has been really excited to go, but she was also a little scared. (She was afraid of having to do the uneven bars.) I was lucky to actually get a picture of her smiling before class.
But then she quickly adjusted and had so much fun!! We got to watch her from a little observation room. I think I had just as much fun watching.
Balance beam:


We were shocked that she actually jumped off of the end. She did such a great job!! She did many things that were definitely out of her comfort zone.
This was her favorite...a somersault on the balance beam:



Trampoline:

And a special treat at the end!

3 comments:

PrettyParadise said...

Aww! So cute. You took her to Beamers I see. Dominique, the lady in the orange, was my gymnastics coach for about 9 years. Beamers has come a long way since then. haha! She is awesome and sooo good with kids!!
\
Hope you guys are doing well!

PrettyParadise said...

I just realized, all the coaches are in orange! haha! The one doing forward rolls on the beam is the one I was talking about.

To God be the glory... said...

These days I am on the watching end, too. Great job Noelle!