Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Sign Your Kid is in MDO or School

Noelle was "reading" to us & I was holding a stuffed animal for her. She stops reading and says, "You're playing with the koala bear. I'm going to have to hold him until I'm done reading and then you can have him back."


Then on another occasion, Noelle pretends to read to us from the back seat of the car.

N: OK. Everybody be quiet while I read. "When we're scared, we can ask God to help us."
S: That's right!
N: Did I hear someone talking in the front seat??

4 comments:

beccaellis said...

Bah hahaha!!! That's great. AND that's a girl. Jack hasn't shown any of those teacher skills. Know what he has come home and told me?

"Miss Kelly says when I need to cough do this [coughs into elbow] that way no one gets germs."

The Jenkins said...

HAHA, she is hilarious!!!

Rebecca and Vic said...

That's better than the sign we got - Luke has been shaking his finger at us while telling us "no, no!"...I'm pretty sure it is because his teachers have to tell him "no" a lot!! :-)

Shannon said...

Hilarious...just following in her mom's footsteps:)