Dear Readers,
I know that many of you have been waiting with anticipation to find out the answer to this post. I know that it is gross that I would actually tell Noelle to blow her nose into her dirty shirt. However, since the shirt was destined for the dirty clothes, there were no tissues nearby, and most of all, since I'm lazy, I did tell her that it was okay. Of course, I could say that I was trying to be "green" and save a kleenex whenever possible.
Yours truly,
Sarah
2 comments:
You want to know something funny? The other day Charles put on a shirt that had a grease stain on it. I told him about the stain and he took off the shirt. He asked me if I would either get the stain out or throw the shirt away so he didn't put in on for work anymore. I knew the shirt had already been put in the dryer without the stain being treated and so there was very little chance of me getting that stain out. So I said to him "Hey buddy, look here" Then I blew my nose in the shirt and threw it in the trash can. We laughed and laughed about that. So I officially don't think it's that gross, I do stuff like that all the time. :)
That was my guess the whole time. I think we were told to do that when we were little. Well at least nana did tell me to blowy nose on the sheets;) that's kinda the same thing.
Post a Comment