Noelle went to school (MDO) today. One of the things they do on Thursdays is Chapel. I asked Noelle what she learned in Chapel today, and this was her version.
S: What did you learn about in chapel?
N: We learned about having a dirty heart and a clean heart.
S: How do you get a dirty heart?
N: Hmmm…I think from being in the field. But do you know who can help us?
S: Who?
N: God!
S: How does he help us with our dirty hearts?
N: He wipes it with a blue brush.
1 comment:
Sweet. When I asked Jack about the day on Thursday he told me that: "I play with my friends... uh... I play some more with my friends.." I showed him the picture of the heart that they sent home and he said, "I have a heart! It's right here (lifts up shirt)."
Post a Comment