Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Noelle Quote

We are continually surprised by the things Noelle says to us! This week I woke up Noelle and told her that she was going to school. (That's what we call Mother's Day Out.) She is always excited when she gets to go to school, and this day was no exception. As we were on our way, I went through a drive-thru to get a cup of coffee and a kolache. While we were waiting in line I heard from the back seat:

"Personally, I don't think this is school!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I can tell I'm going to really need to watch it when she comes for a visit... Miss Verbal will have a great time informing her parents about what she observed with grandparents!

beccaellis said...

Seriously?

that's great. I need to hang out with that girl more often. Maybe my vocab will improve.