Now...onto the weather. Most of you may not know that I (Sarah) originally went to A&M to become a meteorologist. This was not a week I would have wanted to be one. Friday was 80 something degrees, and it was forecasted to be just as warm on Saturday. Well, the high ended up only being 40 something. Since then, we've had forecasts for freezing rain, regular rain, below freezing, heavy fog and above freezing temps! I really have pity on these people because it's just a hard thing to get right. And speaking of freezing rain...that's like the worst weather ever. It's not even pretty like snow, and you can't make a snowman out of it. It's just a hassle...and I'm even a person that likes really dreary weather.
Since we haven't posted in a long time, we actually forgot to post these pictures that were taken Thanksgiving weekend. Now this is some freezing precipitation that is fun!
On another note...Lately, Noelle has become obsessed with shoes! Today she insisted on putting some sandals on (over some socks)! I let her, just to avoid a meltdown (you will see what I mean below). She also loves putting on our shoes and has started to actually walk with them on.
The last couple of days, our household has looked a lot like this. My theory is that Noelle is getting 38 teeth all at once. (I can technically only confirm 2...but this is bad!!!)
One last random thing. This morning I went to Wal-Mart and I saw a whole flock of seagulls in the parking lot. I do not think I've ever seen a seagull in Abilene. It was about 31 degrees at this point, and they looked really out of place. That was a totally random thing to see.
OK...night night!
1 comment:
You have spoiled me with your daily postings, I admit it! I love the pics & updates. And your lost seagulls sighting in your Walmart parking lot at 31 degrees is newsworthy.
Post a Comment