For months people have told us that one day Noelle would just let go and walk across the room. Well, today was that day!! It's so funny...she looks like a little Frankenstein baby. She has been taking steps little by little for the last couple of weeks, but it was always to me or Chris. Today she got the courage up to walk across the middle of the room toward no particular person or thing. At one point, she walked from our bedroom to the living room!
The ironic thing was that Chris' mom was here for a weekend visit, and Noelle didn't start this until about an hour after she left. I think his mom wishes she stuck around a little longer now. Here's a video of the special moment!
My to-do list for tomorrow: Finish installing cabinet locks! (I only got 3 done when she started crawling.) :-)
5 comments:
Yea Noelle! Clap your hands! Great job!!! I knew you'd be taking off soon.....but I'll admit, I didn't think it'd be an hour after I left! You'll have to show me next time!
Love,
Gram
Way to go, Noelle! That's terrific toddling! Now you'll really keep Mom and Dad jumping.
How fun!!
Look out World!!!
(Great news, though, and captured on film to boot. Ain't technology wunnerful.)
Go, go, go Noelle!
Post a Comment