That is definitely when I don't miss Abilene! Ha! I'm actually jealous of your snow. It'd be fun to have pictures of Mallory in it. It's sleeting right now, but I don't think we'll get the snow down here. Cute pictures and I'm glad Chris got to stay home with you today. Isn't it fun??
Since you're from Texas, I thought you might need a little guidance on playing in the snow, so here it goes. Chris, put on a coat!! :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is definitely when I don't miss Abilene! Ha!
I'm actually jealous of your snow. It'd be fun to have pictures of Mallory in it. It's sleeting right now, but I don't think we'll get the snow down here.
Cute pictures and I'm glad Chris got to stay home with you today. Isn't it fun??
Since you're from Texas, I thought you might need a little guidance on playing in the snow, so here it goes. Chris, put on a coat!! :-)
Post a Comment