Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Weekend of Babies!

We've had several friends have babies within a few months of Noelle, and this weekend seemed like a mini-reunion for all of them. I would say that Noelle had a lot of fun with her friends, but she's a little young for much interaction. The parents had a lot of fun, though. Just wait a few months and I don't think we'll be able to keep up with all of them! :-) Here are some pictures of our weekend:

Shannon, Kara & Sarah with Mallory, Brooke & Noelle.

Chillin' out at the soccer game...Go Crusaders!

Meeting Lillian--I think that Noelle is smiling even though she has her paci in her mouth.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute pictures Sarah! Do you mind emailing them to me?

It was so good to see you, Chris and Noelle this weekend. I had a lot of fun visiting. Thanks for coming to the game also!

Anonymous said...

Those are some good pics! It is so funny to think back to our meetings at Patrice's house (trying to sneak in the 4th or 5th chocolate chip cookie) and how things are now!! So much fun! COuld you email those pics to me also? Thanks!!